Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

The rain came down!!

Literally it came down and into my basement!!!! While Matt was at work Wed. night and the tornado warnings flashed across the screen and the thunder boomed, I decided the kids and dog and I should take cover. So as we trotted to the basement (unfinished) my 6 yr son Braeden decided he didn't feel so well so He filled a bucket 2x with -YES- VOMIT!!! YUCK!!!
Maddi ( baby girl) was crying and Mugzie (dog) decided NOW- he has to go to the bathroom #1 and #2!!! And I was fumbling to find a little TV in the basement on the shelf, water was pouring down my basement wall out of the little window and onto everything on my shelves!! When we finally came upstairs it looked as tho we had been in a flood, the water was over the curbs and up the driveway!!! Praise God- no damge and it all quickly went away. I had a bit of a panic feeling, putting myself in the shoes of others in natural disasters. What a horrible feeling to be trying to stop water from entering your house, not only the mess but the stuff, the memories, the pictures and when the water doesn't stop coming, your life, your last breathe. What a terrifying feeling! Basically I had a minor inconvience and a bad day but Thank God- it Can always be worse than it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home