Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Kenzie and Braeden running the bases at the Mudhens game!!!

Another not so great photo--

Kenzie is in the back, Braeden is to the right int he navy. They had fun!!!

To answer all of Mr. Earls questions--
Yes we went to the game
Yes- sad they lost
Yes we saw good fireworks
Yes the kids ran the bases
We barely got sprinkled on- Praise God!!!
The food was outrageously expensive- of course
No foul balls caught by us, one came over us too high to even catch.
But they did take their gloves and were ready!!
It was a good time!
We also got to see amn propose to his new wife to be- that was sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home