Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Friday, December 22, 2006

I am SOOOO MADDDD!!!!!!!

I was looking forward to spending some quality time - FINALLY with the family, BUT......
Matt called today to inform me they have something at the plant that needs to be fixed therefore he has to work tues. wed and thurs. It wouldn't be so bad but it's 2nd shift!!!! It is triple pay but I really don't care!!

No news from Wayne yet, so it will be a few weeks till we can get ahold of anyone. The guy representing him said HE WILL get him back in there- I know he means well but he's told us alot of stuff- so i'll believe it when i t happens!

Meanwhile we are pretty sure Matt is next to be laid off come Jan. , if it's temporary that's ok if it's indefinite -not good!

But God is in control so we have to just sit back and let him work! Very Hard to do!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home