Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Yeah!!!

Praise the Lord.PTL.PTL!!!!!! We got a call today, Matt is going to Wayne May 19!!!! A few weeks early!!! He works 3 more days this week and laid off next week and then to Wayne!!! Amen, Amen. Amen!!! God is soooo goodddd!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:24 PM, May 07, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PTL INDEED!!!

 
At 11:46 AM, May 16, 2008, Blogger Web Designer said...

WOO HOO! It was a really long road - but you did it!

 
At 8:17 PM, May 25, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're excited with you -- I'm glad you limited yourself to only 6 exclamation marks at a time. Great news for you and your family!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home