Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Happy 16th Bday ALOIYA EARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy bday to you, happy bday to you, happy bday dear Aloiya- happy bday to YOU!!! Watch out for the crazy drivers, I know you'll be responsible!

3 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, June 26, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Welcome back Rick!! Long time no bloggin! Thanks for all your kind words! Tell Tammy HI!!!

 
At 11:00 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

Thanks, Jes. It was nice of you to post this in our absence. You are a really nice aunt. By the way, you can always bribe Aloiya by threatening to post her curler pictures...you will have a babysitter for life.

 
At 7:42 AM, June 28, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

I know, that is in my head, I almost posted it but thought , I need to save that for a desperate moment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home