Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Monday, July 10, 2006

RV~ Robin Williams


Did anyone see this movie yet? We took the kids to see it and thought it was cute. Quite comical if you camp at all. It's about what our camping trips are like ,that is why we no longer own a camper- tho we do like to camp. Every time we camp we have a small disaster or it pores buckets of rain on us. We did have a very beautiful weekend this past weekend staying at a friends trailer on a small lake in Hillsdale, MI. Only problem was baby Maddi was not a happy camper- she is way to little to be taking places where so has to cooperate=- she was high maintence!!! We had a good time but will be awhile till we attempt it again with her being so small!!

1 Comments:

At 12:12 AM, July 11, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

Other than Jen getting frostbite on our first adventure, we have had pretty good luck with camping. I always used to take plenty of laundry line rope...works great as a leash, too. I still use it on Jackson occasionally.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home