Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas- Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

I hope you all are having a Merry Christmas!!

We are having a hard time being Merry when we see our little guy so sick!!

Poor Buddy is not having having fun-he has a very very bad bug of the flu!!

Mom isn't feeling great either.

Merry Christmas!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:54 AM, December 25, 2006, Blogger Ashley said...

Feel Better!!!! Drink lots of water, that helps. Perhaps if you are still feeling sick you can get out of cooking???

 
At 9:53 AM, January 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry New Year. Jess..I have tried commenting a number of times under my blogger name and it never works! hmmm..

 
At 9:53 AM, January 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that last one is from me...adam duckworth.

I guess I will just use anonymous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home