Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Date night!

Last night I had a date night but not with Matt! Braeden and I had our annual mother/son date and Matt and Kenzie had their Father/daughter date. It was VERY COLD!!! We hit Value City for some new super cool shoes for Braeden, then to eat at Steak and Shake- YUM!!!! Unbelievably we had our food in less than 5 mins!!! Then we went to see Flushed Away. And later to target and Toys r Us so Braeden could use some gift cards for some playstation stuff. It was a fun night.

Matt and Kenzie went to Arby's-she's a pretty cheap date! Then to see Eragon and shopping at the mall!

I am looking forward to a very needed date in a few weeks for our 12th anniv!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home