Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Is anyone out there?

Just to see if anyone really cares and even reads this pathetic blog anymore, I have a few questions for you to answer.

Name
DOB
Age
Job
Location
SS #
and a Credit card #

Just Kidding!!!

But seriously, leave you name if you like and your month and birthday.
Just for fun!

8 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, February 16, 2007, Blogger anearlgirl said...

Yes, I still read it....but I seem to be reading the same thing over and over and over again... :)
you know my stats...

 
At 8:12 PM, February 16, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read you -- loud and clear
GHT
June 16!

 
At 8:20 AM, February 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jess!

I just found your blog the other day (long story..stumbled across your Pastor's and then found yours) but I'm going to make you guess who I am by my birthday...

June 14, 1974 Hmmmmm.....

 
At 8:37 AM, February 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari?????!!!!!! Jess

 
At 10:53 AM, February 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, its me. Just so you know someone is actually reading your blog...I read the entire thing. Great pics of the girls from the contest. They are beautiful. Anyways, I don't have your e-mail. Computer crashed in October and I couldn't salvage my e-mail file. So mine is tucker1@bex.net Let's get together. I'll help you chase Maddison around.

 
At 12:43 PM, February 17, 2007, Blogger larchmeany said...

Name - Gramps
DOB - Pre-Cambrian Era
Age - See: Dirt
Job - I knew him well
Location - Cave #2, just past the mammoth hieroglyphics
SS# - 1
Credit Card # - 0000-0000-0000-0001 (MasterStone)

 
At 11:06 PM, February 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ashley Riehle Feb. 7th 1985 best of months to be born in.

 
At 9:28 AM, February 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ashley, mine is Feb 11Th! Happy Belated!!! Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home