Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Fried Chicken


If your hungry for fried chicken don't look to Blaze dinner for it!
We thought we'd try Blaze on Douglas Rd. with our entertainment coupon. Matt was really hungry for fried chicken. So he ordered a 3 piece dinner for $6.99.

I am not exagerrating if you hooked all 3 pieces together it still didnt total the size of one piece! I kid you not the chicken leg looked as tho it came off a day old chick, it didnt even have enough meat on it for a bite. We are not complainers but this was ridicouls!!! So he wouldn't say anything so I did, I took it back up there and said, we ordered the 3 piece dinner is this how it should look? So she cheerfully gave us another piece as our waitress told her snottly that we are her table and thats the size of the dinner it should be. There was not even enough chicken in the basket for a kids meal!

I had a good hamburger and the kids loved their mac and cheese. They had large menu, resonibly priced and they were busy!!!!!!

Matt always has bad luck at restaurants ALWAYS!!!!!!! If it can go wrong, it does for him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home