Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

I updated

There Earl , I updated!

7 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, February 23, 2007, Blogger larchmeany said...

HA! I have a solid bribery tool now....Happy Anniversary! Those pictures of your special night are nice...I'll never forget how surprised you were. It was awesome. Matt should be off the hook for at least 10 years on anniversary ideas.

 
At 9:38 PM, February 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, he thinks he should be off and it shows cuz he was abit preoccupied with work stuff to plan much this year. But being alone with no kids for almost 24 hours will be priceless!!!

 
At 12:00 AM, March 01, 2007, Blogger larchmeany said...

OK...it's been a week...time for the photo threat again. You have 24 hours...

 
At 12:52 PM, March 01, 2007, Blogger larchmeany said...

You now have less than 12 hours

 
At 7:30 PM, March 01, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im going to need an extension.

 
At 7:07 PM, March 04, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too am part Italian (Sicilian actually) if you would like my help in getting back at Earl. -Ashley

 
At 7:30 AM, March 05, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just post already- You have to have something going on in you or your family's life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home