Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Grandmother

Well I did go visit my almost unknown Grandmother. Friday night the kids and I went. I knocked on the hospital door and asked her if she knew who I was and she did- she said Jessica? right? It was a bit akward as her husband was there which I never had met. It was quite hard to keep conversation going. She never has given you more than a few words at a time. I think the kids make her nervous cuz she's never really been around many. She seems very upset about that she has cancer- of course, who wouldnt. Im waiting to be alone with her to really talk. We dont get much out of her regarding her health so I dont how much time I have. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home