Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Our new ride!


We purchased our first ever piece of exeercise equip. I love working out once I get into it, but Im rarely into it! We discovered we need to exercise and that we are not membership people! I have wasted so many memberships to lifestyles then we wasted a family membership to the YMCA. With Maddi being little and naps, its too hard to load everyone up to go workout, it takes so much time. So we both wanted an eliptical, so hopefully we can motivate each other to get on it. It is a really nice one so that we will want to get on. Ill let you know how it goes!!! Wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home