Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Happy Bday

Today is Kenzie's 12th Bday! Happy Birthday!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:08 AM, August 23, 2007, Blogger larchmeany said...

Photo stealer!!!

 
At 7:42 AM, August 23, 2007, Blogger Rick said...

Wow! You're standing at the edge of having a teenaged daughter, Jess! Good luck!

I pray things are going better for you in relation to your last post. Remember, "His strenght is perfect when our strength is gone."

 
At 10:03 AM, August 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENZIE!!

from Renee Drew (a friend of your Grandma Joy's.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home