Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Yamaha V Max


Help! My husband wants this, he's had bikes before and will probably always. I like to ride but I think they are very unsafe! He's very responsible and drives defensively, always prepared but it's the other people. I dont think there is a way to compromise, is there???

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, July 24, 2007, Blogger anearlgirl said...

I saw a guy riding a low rider three wheel motorcycle the other day...it looks safer because it'd be much harder to spill it and it's more noticable to other drivers because it takes up more of the road.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home