Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Monday, July 02, 2007

aRE YOU STILL OUT THERE???

hAS EVERYONE LEFT OR ARE YOU STILL HANGING IN THERE WITH ME???? iVE BEEN BUSY AND IT TAKES TOO MUCH EFFORT TO BLOG BUT HERE I AM.

bUT i STILL CHECK EVERYONES BLOG DAILY!

i JUST ORDERED 400 PICTURES OFF MY DIGITAL CAMERA FOR THE FIRST TIME FROM iMAGE STATION FOR $50 AND FREE SHIPPING i THOUGHT THAT WAS VERY GOOD! 12 CENTS A COPY!

lOOKS LIKE mATT MAY SHORTLY BE PLACED AT fLAT ROCK POSSIBLY.

iM CONSIDERING GOING BOOTH RENTAL A DAY AT MY FRIEND bONNIE'S SHOP IN ADDITION TO ASPEN GROVE BUT IM SO SCARED!!!!

WELL THATS ALL FOR NOW NOT MUCH BUT A QUICK UPDATE. BYE

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, July 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY!
I'm still checking on you! Good to see a post :-) Great deal on the pics - I'll have to check that out!
Well, just wanted to say hello!
God Bless!
Tami

 
At 4:30 PM, July 18, 2007, Blogger anearlgirl said...

ok, I just checked your blog for the first time in awhile since you hadn't been posting...I thought you gave up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home