Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Red Fridays


Red Fridays- Very soon you will see a great many people wearing red every Friday. The reason? Americans who support our troops used to be called the "silent majority". We are no longer silent, and are voicing our love for God, country and home in record breaking numbers. Our idea of showing solidarity and support for our troops with dignity and respect starts this Friday and continues each and every Friday until the troops all come home, sending a deafening message that....Every red-blooded American who supports our men and women afar will wear something red. By word of mouth, press, TV- lets make the US on every Friday a sea of red much like a homecoming football game in the bleachers.

If everyone who loves this country shares this with co-workers, friends, and family, it will not be long before the USA is covered in RED and it will let our troops know the once "silent" majority is on their side more than ever.


Wear Red Every Friday!

Thought I would share this- it was in my newsletter from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home