Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

For Sale


Yerf Off Road Go Cart 6HP For Sale $600.
Leave a comment if interested.

4 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, April 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess,
is this gas powered, or electric? Why are you gettting rid of it, anything wrong with it, ect...Thanks Cindy

 
At 9:13 PM, April 22, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks alot Jess! My kids saw it and have been talking about nothing else....they had to leave church and go directly to show it to their dad! they are trying to figure out a way to pay for it!
tami evans

 
At 12:13 PM, April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is Gas, runs great- Matt is losing his job and we thought we would have built a shed by now- so it is taking up our garage and with the construction still going on for awhile they cant really ride it. We are only putting it out on nice days so let me know if you are interested or want to drive it. Has new battery and new belt too.

And Hi tammy and Cindy!!! Jess

 
At 8:57 AM, November 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home