Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Friday, September 07, 2007

Buffalo in Backyard! For Real!















About a month ago, I was upstairs changing and the kids are yelling "MOM, there is a BULL in our backyard!" So I came running ! Well it ended up being ababy water bufalo that jumped the fence at Nayure's Creek Zoo on Crabb Rd. I was in OUR yard! This is apicture in our neighbors yard behind us, then as he cruises right down the middle of the road! He even crossed the railroad tracks and headed to Scoops Ice Cream before they coralled(SP) him!! What excitement! NONE of my neighbors believed us, then I pulled out my camera and they all bowed down to apologize. Pictures don't lie!!

3 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, September 07, 2007, Blogger Adam said...

lol! that is hilarious!

 
At 9:49 PM, September 08, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica,
I saw this bull when he crossed across the tracks, I was driving and had to stop why he was crossing the street, the guys from the feed place on the corner next to the tracks were trying to catch him and bull was looking at them like just try.

 
At 3:10 PM, September 10, 2007, Blogger Rick said...

Buffalo burgers anyone?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home