Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

KidsStreet Sunday!


Did you hear? We are suppose to dress in formal wear for Kids Street Sunday! This should be fun, I sure hope we aren't the only ones to show up in this! I wonder if I can get into my wedding dress? Although I love the dress I wore to our 10 year renewal. Which one should I wear?

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, October 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh the excitement, there is no way I could fit in my wedding dress, I am only 40lbs heavier!!!!!crazy huh. I think I am going to wear a bridesmaid dress of a friends wedding that I was in>Cindy

 
At 8:53 PM, October 04, 2007, Blogger anearlgirl said...

i'm sure you can get into your original dress...not many people can say that...wear that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home