Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

90 mIns. in Heaven


Have you read this and if so what do you think???

3 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, December 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess,
I did read it, it was not what I expected, I was kind of disappointed with it. The first few chapters was wonderful, after that the rest of the book kind of said the same thing just in a different way. Not my first choice of books, but it is very easy reading and I read it in one day.
Cindy

 
At 2:05 PM, December 18, 2007, Blogger Carlee McDot said...

I agree with Cindy. I wasn't as impressed as I thought I would have been. I think it comes away as a 'feel good' book, but in my opinion 'ehhh'.

 
At 1:28 AM, December 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nancy loved it. I think you have to go with the good parts and let go of the not so good.

We read the part about the music in heaven that the author experienced. For me it made the whole thing worth reading.

PS when he starts repeating in mid-book -- skip to the end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home