Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Monday, June 26, 2006

DEVOTIONS for COUPLES by Patrick Morley

After viewing a few moments of the disturbing movie "DERAILED", and finding nothing on TV, kids in bed and Matt and I starring at each other like NOW WHAT?? He suggested we start our devotion book that we resently purchased. I love devotions that are real life stories and then have questions to get you talking about the deep issues we all seem to avoid! So far so good. It only took about 20 mins and keeps the communication open- always a good thing! Communication is THE KEY!!!!


I purchase this for Scott and Jen as a wedding gift- they better read it!!
Or they will just have to listen to me nag them.

One of the questions in the book was- " what is a funny moment in your marriage you and your spouse share?" Anyone care to share a moment??

4 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, June 27, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

i have a funny moment...I was in WalMart one day with Jennifer, and we saw this woman, and I said, "Honey, look! That woman looks like a complete boogerhead!" When Jennifer looked, she started laughing and said, "That's no boogerhead! That's my little sister!" We still laugh about it.

 
At 7:41 AM, June 28, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Ha! HA! HA!

 
At 1:22 PM, June 28, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Yes- Rick us too, that is a great book! I think you gave us that for our anniv.

 
At 11:45 AM, July 01, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Yes Rick- it will break my heart I enjoy your comments, have a wonderful vacation!!! Where are you guys going??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home