Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Going on a date Fri. HELP!!!!!!!

Any ideas out there on a date night?? We must be getting old- we look so forward to time alone together and then it's very overrated- it goes so fast and we feel like we had no time.

We do the usual decide for @ hour where do you want to eat? I dont care where do you want to eat- blah, blah, blah.

Then we go to a movie and have no time to talk to each other or we run errands- shop, which horribly bores him!!

Then its over and we are sad cuz we feel like we barely had time together. We enjoy being together but away from home with no kids what do we do thats something different?????

5 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Adam said...

Go in order:

Walk at Wildwood

Dinner at the new Elephant Bar Restaurant in the mall

Ice Cream at Coldstone

Then lay under the stars for awhile!

 
At 9:43 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Funny I was thinking @ the Elephant Bar, I saw their ad! Any good? Have you been there?? We used to go to wildwood all the time when we were dating!! I like the laying under the stars- thanks!Thanks for responding BEFORE our date!!

 
At 11:05 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

Last time you guys were left alone, guess what happened? Maddi. Are we going to get another little Wegener?

Maybe you should take Janel to Hobby Lobby. You could lose her in the pottery section, find a crafty loveseat, and make out. She won't even notice you're gone for at least 30 minutes.

Go to the airport in the pickup truck, put an air mattress in the bed of the truck, lay down, and watch the planes coming in.

 
At 11:24 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Ashley said...

I like the wildwood idea. noah and I go there a lot. Perhaps you should go dancing???

 
At 8:36 AM, July 14, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Dancing would not be a pretty scene- I cant dance!!LOL!!!!

Earl- there will be no baby#4, Balls in your court here buddy- your next!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home