Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Yummy Salad!! I LOVE LOVE Salads!!!

Romaine Lettuce

Spinach

Cranberries

Blue cheese crumbles

Red Onion

Tomatoes

Cucumbers

Pita chips


Cut in little or big pieces- whatever you like

Mix with Red Wine Vinergertte Dressing (Wishbone Brand)
when ready to eat- even stays aday or two in fridge.

Love It!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, July 11, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

No blue cheese, no onions, and no cukes, and you can count me in.

 
At 10:55 PM, July 11, 2006, Blogger Ashley said...

I love salads too. I make an 'ashley' greek salad which includes tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, feta cheese, and olive oil. And tomatoes are so good for you too!

 
At 8:13 AM, July 12, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

I made that one last night!!

 
At 9:26 AM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Adam said...

i tell you what i am craving? AN UPDATE!

 
At 11:03 AM, July 15, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Now I know how you REALLY feel about salads!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home