Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

How am I doing Duckman?? At least 9 new posts- I guess I deserve it after harrassing all you bloggers.

3 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger Adam said...

I must say that Babble Brain is one of the best new blogs on the net. Way better than the wretched Trickle's Life, Randomness Unleashed, and Fully Devoted that get updated once every three days! Go Jess!

 
At 11:00 PM, July 13, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

You know what? You guys are very, very mean, and very, very hypocritical. Shame on you. If you don't have anything good to say...stop typing.

 
At 9:39 AM, July 14, 2006, Blogger Adam said...

Well...mean...maybe? But at least we UPDATE! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home