Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Keep the date ideas coming you have until 5:00 so hurry!!!

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

If you end up going to Wildwood...take bug spray...they are carnivorous. You may also want to pack some extra pints of blood, just in case.

Dates...ummm...eating is good. What about going to Ann Arbor? Scott and I like Ann Arbor. Mongolian BBQ or Macaroni Grill or any number of places you happen upon. You could walk around U of M campus which is cool and interlaced in the downtown area.

You could go hit the ball around the tennis courts at the high school or go putt putt and then go get ice cream.

You could figure out what kind of hobby you guys could develop together...and take steps to start it.

 
At 2:44 PM, July 14, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

You could take Scrabble or another board game to a coffee house and drink coffee and play.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home