Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm So Ready For Fall!!

I didn't used to care much for fall but it is growing on me. I'm ready for warm/cool days NOT HOT days. And I hope it last awhile, I'm Not ready for winter, snow and ice.

What is your favorite season???
Somebody answer PLEASE!!! ANYONE, ANYONE,ANYONE!!

4 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, September 11, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Fall season. Outdoor Soccer/Football! But really it depends on what my body temperature wants to have.

 
At 6:52 PM, September 11, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

I have to agree, Jes, that Fall was never one of my favorite seasons because it just meant that winter was on its way...but as I get older, I'm finding that I look forward to Fall and the sweatshirt weather it brings.

 
At 7:43 PM, September 11, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

Yeah...autumn is it for me...love the smells...love the crisp bite of the morning air...love the smell of burning leaves...I even love raking on a brisk October afternoon. Fall is the winner, hands down.

 
At 4:07 PM, September 14, 2006, Blogger Ashley said...

I love fall! It's the best. The colors are so pretty, I love the smell of burning leaves, I love the weather that isn't too cold yet just warm enough. I also love the fact that you can still take walks outside at night. I wish I lived in New England during this time of the year, I bet it would be great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home