Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Abnormal Test

So my Dr calls today and says I had an abnormal pap test and don't worry we'll retest it again in 5-6 months and see if the cells changed. DON'T WORRY?? Why didn't they just call me a month before and tell me to schedule a test rather than sit and wonder about it for 6 months. So I look up abnormal pap test and that typically means cervical cancer, which I had to have that freeze treatment for 12 years ago. DON"T WORRY?? She doesn't know me at all! Im not too worried just annoyed they alarm people like that. It does make me wonder tho cuz they never got to the bottom of all my health issues last year, that I am not treating myself for with my own remedies. Like I really needed one more thing to think about these days!

2 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, September 19, 2007, Blogger Web Designer said...

Hey Jess,
Sorry to hear about your test results.
Find another Dr. It's ridiculous to make you wait 6 months on something so important.
I've learned through my health issues - bug the daylights out of the Dr. if you have to. YOU PAY THEM - period. Find another Dr. if you don't get the care you deserve!!
Hang in there - but if your Dr. won't do further testing now - go somewhere else. It's too important.
Good luck!
Tami

 
At 9:01 PM, October 04, 2007, Blogger anearlgirl said...

Yeah I agree...get another opinion...now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home