Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Could have been us

Yesterday Braeden and his friends were jumping their bikes on a ramp and his best friend Jacob apparently fell and the handle bars got him in the abdomen. His parents called me at midnight to tell me they went to the Er. Ends up he has fluid leaking from somewhere and blood vessels bleeding out. He is in ICU all hooked up and blood drawn every hour, he may have to go into emergency surgery. How horrible! I feel so bad and it could have been my kid, Im not glad its theres but glad its not mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home