Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Help-Please

It's that time of year again- Our Anniversary! its my year to plan and as usual Im at a loss! Any ideas what to do , where to go, Where to stay? We would like to go away for a weekend and Its Feb 23rd. Someone better help me PLEASE!!!!!

6 Comments:

At 8:47 PM, January 09, 2008, Blogger Web Designer said...

Hi Jessica,
I don't know how much cash flow your planning on spending - but one Christmas Marty took me to this place in Perrysburg called Bellamere Suites. He managed to get a deal - maybe you could find one as well. They have jacquzzi's and POOLS in your room. YES A POOL IN YOUR ROOM. Fireplace, walk in shower. So relaxing. Funny cause you pull up to it and it doesn't look like much but it ends up being really nice. It's relaxing. It's pricey - but if you can get in on a special it might not be bad.
Good luck :-)
Tami

 
At 8:52 PM, January 09, 2008, Blogger jessica said...

Thank you Tami, I found that place 2 years ago and yes it is great! we were trying to do something differnt tho, but I do love it there!

 
At 2:29 PM, January 10, 2008, Blogger Em said...

1. what about a drive to lake michigan; find a bed and breakfast. It would be chilly but you could walk on the beach by the lake, taking your hot chocolate of course. (even frozen it looks beautiful) Warren Dunes is a great place - I think it's like 2.5 hours from here if I'm remembering correctly.

2. If you want to stay in town - the Wyhdam hotel on the river is quite nice... You could eat at Easy Street Cafe (resonably priced) downtown, then head to "Murphy's" it's a live jazz club. It's a super cool place. Then Saturday you could hit Erie Street Market or drive out to Fallen Timbers and have lunch at PF Changs... Lots of great stuff in town that even I forget is here!

whatever you do be sure to tell us!

 
At 2:19 PM, January 11, 2008, Blogger Rick said...

Ummm... I'm a guy... so, you can probably GUESS what my suggestion is. :-)

 
At 4:25 PM, January 11, 2008, Blogger jessica said...

What DO guys like to do on their anniversary??!!?? They like chick flicks, right?? No, Shopping- is that it?? Thats gotta be it! Thanks Rick- Matt will be glad you helped me find something he would enjoy!

 
At 12:25 AM, January 12, 2008, Blogger Rick said...

Always glad to be a help, Jess. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home