Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Christian Festival tonight!!

Looking for something to do tonight??

Christian singer Natalie Grant will be at Calvary Assembly Of God,
5025 Glendale Ave. starts 7:30PM FREE with fireworks afterwards

Freedom fest 06
Cathedral Of praise 3000 Strayer rd. Maumee

Thousand Foot Krutch and David Phelps 5-10pm
also food family fun car show and rides and FIREWORKS $3 admission

Thinking @ going to one of them.
>

1 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, July 02, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

didnt go - too tired!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home