Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Our date was ahorrible, horrible disaster- details will be coming!!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, July 15, 2006, Blogger Emily Smith said...

okay- I'm sorry I was late on the ideas... it's been a busy week... and I'm sorry it was a disaster -

ideas for next time though:
Go to the Toledo botanical gardens instead of wildwood - less crowded, prettier as far as there actually being flowers and cool little settings to sit and chat... (Take dessert with you & if you want to be really romantical take candles (preferrably in a container so they won't fall over) and a blanket and sparkling or real whatever your preference and glasses in a picnic basket and set it up as a suprise) <--oh, ,and probably bug spray if it's evening

idea #2; go to the zoo - sounds like something you'd do with your kids... it can be a pretty romantic place for a couple - not to mention it's fairly quiet and slow paced so you can spend plenty of time talking....

idea #3: Go to the Jazz club downtown (Murphy's) - there's a small cover charge per person... but it's a really neat place... live music - and the place is right on the river.... you could go for a nice stoll after - or before along the pier....

 
At 12:24 PM, July 15, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Thank you Emily- I will be contacting you to plan all my dates!!! I love all the ideas!! Details of of our diasater coming....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home