Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sorry for Lack of updates- they will eventually come

I have been so chronically tired to the point of barely functioning. I go to the GI Dr. tommorrow and the Rheumatolgist in Sept. So hopefully I will soon have some answeres to my growing list of symptoms. My resent blood work shows that my ANA (anti nuclear antibodies) titer was positive and is rising which means there is inflammation in my body but they dont know where and why and most likely indicates an auto immune disorder. I just want them to figure it out so I can be treated and go on before I cant go on. So that is my excuse for lack of update due to lack of my brain functioning.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, August 22, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

OK...I'll be serious for a minute...I really hope they figure it out, because you really are a great person, and you really do deserve to feel good and normal. You will be in our prayers. And if you ever tell anyone that I said something nice, you will RUE the day!

 
At 7:24 PM, August 23, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

Praying for you...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home