Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Dad!!! I Love You!!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, August 14, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

Hope you enjoyed your birthday, John...especially the part where we moved furniture and stuff. That was a real gift, eh? Well, happy birthday anyhow.

 
At 8:37 PM, August 14, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

I would leave my birthday wishes as well but I'm afraid Dad hasn't moved into the blogosphere yet.

 
At 9:59 PM, February 20, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Accelerated microsoft+cisco and linux training bank of america pay bill online Gps pda aviation anal sluts Percocet recreational dosage Laser tattoo removal brampton bridal gowns maternity wedding dress what is the benefit of incorporating in nevada Cellphones for cingular wireless portable hot tub dual core cpus laptop Schedule maker software tv under counter

 
At 2:26 AM, March 03, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »

 
At 5:03 PM, April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home