Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Poor Mugzie!!


My poor Mugzie got snipped! Yes, we neutered him, well we didn't, the vet did. We seriously considered breeding him but then realized what do we know about breeding dogs and there are enough homeless animals so we did the snip.

So I went to pick him up and she told me the total and I said "excuse me, how much? I was told this much" so she repeated what services he had done including pulling 7 teeth.

And I said"WHAT???? I NEVER TOLD ANYONE TO PULL 7 TEETH! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! YOU PULLED 7 OF MY PUPPYS TEETH!!!!!"

She says Oh NO, let me check in on that and I said: WELL YOU JUST DO THAT!!!!

Turns out since he was asleep they went ahead and pulled some baby teeth that were not falling out as they should and they could end up infected and they reduced it to $3 a tooth from $7 a tooth. So it wasnt so bad but shouldnt they have called and asked permission or something??

So when he came home I think he was seriously mad at me!! He just sat and looked at me and wouldnt eat move or anything, I had to carry him everywhere because he wouldnt move at all!! He is doing better. I hope to find him a girlfriend sometime in the future even if they cant have children.

I was too lazy to upload a picture from my camera so thanks Mr Earl I borrowed this from you- it is quite old but its Mugzie.

4 Comments:

At 12:47 AM, August 06, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

Poor Mugzie! He's a eunuch now! How could you! He's not going to impregnate any neighborhood dogs? Heck, he couldn't even handle a small cat! You are evil...And then you pull out his teeth?!?!?!?! Jessica, I hope he pees in your shoes...when he actually gets around to feeling like a pee.

 
At 10:01 PM, August 06, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

you know I would rather he pee in my shoes, a few weeks ago he got lazy and kepy going in the smae spot on the carpet in the living room, I was really getting mad, but he is not doing that now- thank God!!

 
At 12:07 AM, August 17, 2006, Blogger Emily Smith said...

what kind of breed is Mugzie- he's a cutie!

 
At 11:41 PM, March 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home