Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Did I mention I really dislike Hospitals (especially Toledo) and Dr.'s!!!!!!!!

Had a bit of chest pain last night and tried to ignore it but upon rising this morning it did not want to go away! To make a very LONG story short- I called my Dr. and she of course said you need to go right to the Er. Well I waited cuz I didnt want to go, but after telling afew people about it they all talked me into going. I figured it was maybe anxiety and didnt want to go. well I went and over 4 HOURS later returned home!! Did I mention I really dislike Toledo Hospital!!

According to them they say I have Pleurisy- which is the swelling-inflammation of the tissues that line the lungs and chest wall and the layers rub together cause alot of pain when you breathe!! Supposedly it can be bacterial or viral and are treating me like its viral which means you go home and take motrin.

So I could have just stayed home like I wanted to in the first place!!!

5 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, July 22, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

I've had pleurisy before and it's very painful. My episode with it was during a bout of pneumonia and bronchitis. Seems to me that the Dr. gave me something to help the pain of it. Hang in there.

 
At 9:53 PM, July 22, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Hi Aloiya!!!!

 
At 8:26 PM, July 24, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

They did do an EKG and chest xray. I dont know if its pleurisy or not- It doesnt seem to be like others have described but I do have this constant heaviness and pain. Not bad pain just very noticeable, more of an annoyance than anything, makes it kind of hard to breathe.

 
At 10:06 PM, March 02, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

 
At 10:25 AM, April 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home