Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Ultrasound Today

Well I had my ultrasound today which is obviously no big thing but when I arrived I was mistaken that it was a big deal because they sent me to NUCLEAR MEDICINE!!! I thought why on earth do I have to go to NUCLEAR MEDICINE, do they have some special ultrasound for the thyroid? WHY am I in NUKE?

So they call my name and look at my order and discover the girl at registration told me to go to the wrong spot- she thought I was having an Uptake and Scan- which is in Nuclear Med.

Thank God- I was a little nervous.

So the girl does my ultrasound and says," I'm going to NEED you to stay right here, I need the Radiologist to take a look at this!!" So I again begin to FREAK OUT!! I have had many ultrasounds and its always, "Ok your Dr. will have the results in a few days". NEVER has it been hang on I NEED the radio. to look at this!!! So I begin to think the worst-

Oh No, they found something and they arent going to let me leave, then I tell myself well maybe this is something new that have you wait, No, I tell myself again- start worrying it's bad news, No its ok. Back and forth, back and forth.

Then I think- Satan, you can leave now, I dont remember inviting you to my appointment, so just leave NOW!!!

A few more minutes pass and she comes back and says ok, your Dr. will have the results in @ 2 days. SO- it cant be that bad. My luck it will be normal which would be good but bad because then your back to square one- whats wrong.

Not that I want anything to be but yet you want something to be wrong so it can be fixed so your not labeled as crazy! But Im not crazy cuz my bloodwork says so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home