Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Would you laugh or Cry?? Click to enlarge

What would you do??
I would laugh for a split second-
Scream and yell
Then cry and cry some more, not knowing what to do next.

Not like you can spank them, send them to their room or corner or to bed.

This would be like my kids- thank God its not!!

What would you Do??????? Honestly?!

5 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, July 15, 2006, Blogger Adam said...

Oh my gosh I am currently cringing and can cannot continue to type as I gasp on in horror.

I am a clean FREAK if anyone didn't know.

 
At 12:29 AM, July 16, 2006, Blogger Ashley said...

you can't spank your kids if they do something like this? lol

 
At 8:02 AM, July 16, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Well yes you can but itd be alittle hard while they are messy!

 
At 10:18 PM, July 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would probably laugh, then cry and then realize I now get to get that new furniture, carpet, and telivision i've been wanting, hmmm, maybe i will just give my kids the paint can and let them go for it.

 
At 9:34 AM, July 17, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Hi Cindy!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home