Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

This is for you Annonymous!! You know who you are!!

It was brought to my attention annonymous people could not comment and they did not want to reveal themselves- I can understand that. I am looking forward to their comments so I changed my settings and also got rid of the ridiciouls LONG word verf. that only shows up so LONG on my blog!! Let me know if you have any problems!! I still dont know how to add other blogs on the side!!! Sorry.

2 Comments:

At 3:26 PM, July 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the salad recipe a few posts back- made it the other day with homemade pita chips and it was yummy!

 
At 6:25 PM, July 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you jess!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home