Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

MacKenzie is off to Camp Michindoh!!

Well Kenzie is off Sun- Fri!! at camp Michindoh in Hillsdale Mi. I hope she is having fun, I was a little nervouse to leave her but Im sure she is fine. She went with Abby Faust and Hannah Duschl so at least she's with friends. I was not aware, nor was she that they would spend 2 nights in a tee pee tent, but it looks as tho they keep them quite busy. Praise God she recovered quickly- we were afriad she might not be able to go, but she was all better!! Miss you Kenzie and Braeden REALLY misses you!!!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, August 03, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

I went there when I was in high school for Young Life events. We usually went in the winter. It was a lot of fun. I hope she has fun there. I went to a lot of camps when I was a kid (it was cheaper than sending me to boarding school, I guess). Some were good, some were so-so. I hope she enjoys it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home