Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

i WAS NOT MEANT TO BE ALONE!!!


I HATE!!!! Shift work!!!! These 12 hour days and weekends stink!!! I Hate it but fortunate he has a job, tho they have recently threatened to close Maumee stamping so he may not have a job or get transfered again and to who knows where!! They pretty much own him. I kind of have a love hate thing with Ford Motor co.

6 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, August 06, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

I know it's tough...hey, I know...you can invite us over...we'll entertain the kids...you'll whip up one of your awesome recipes...then we'll all sit down to dinner and you can talk to some adults for a change. Seriously, though, if you need a break, you can call us. Maybe you could have us come over and you could sneak out of the house, go to Ford, and have lunch/dinner with Matt. Just trying to help.

 
At 8:04 PM, August 06, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

yeah, what scott said...I'll be happy to come entertain your kids if you make dinner...and dessert.

 
At 10:00 PM, August 06, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Great idea to go to Ford Earl but unfortunatley it is secured and I cant get in and he doesnt have enough time to go out, so we talk on our cells quite often. But I will have to have you guys over, you'll have to help with the dinner idea thats always my biggest problem.

 
At 10:50 PM, August 06, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

BTW EARL- is this better????

 
At 1:52 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger Ashley said...

My dad works at ford as well (the Monroe plant). Why is ford in such trouble?

 
At 8:40 PM, August 14, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

g Because no one is buying trucks cuz of gas prices and our fellow friends are buying foreign cars and not american!!!! Dont get me started!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home