Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Any Country Fans?-- Do you know the Lyris??

I could not get the lyrics to download, does anyone know this song?? It is very cool, I will hand type the words if I have to. Let me know if you have heard it and like it????

5 Comments:

At 12:48 AM, August 06, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

I don't know about this song, but I know this...AWESOME UPDATING, Jess!!!

 
At 9:59 AM, August 06, 2006, Blogger Morgan said...

try the website letssingit.com they usually have the best site to find lyrics on

 
At 1:02 PM, August 06, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

I found them but I couldnt get it to upload or whatever.?>?

 
At 3:49 PM, August 06, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica- you are doing a great job on blogging- a nice mix of stuff from family stuff to recipes- you keep me wanting to come back!

 
At 8:03 PM, August 06, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

Highlight the lyrics with your mouse by clicking and dragging/holding over the text and when you are done, right click and select copy. Then put your mouse in the area where you want the lyrics to go and right click and select paste. Let me know if you need help and I'll show you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home