Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Very Sick Baby!!

We have a very sick baby for any of those who were huggung and kissing on her Sunday!! She came down with it Sunday after church. We were in the hospital last night after she had already been to the Dr that day. Her temp when the hospital took it was almost 106 degrees. in have never heard of a temp that high!! She was not getting dehydrated and we knew that cuz she is drinking like crazy!! She has Andeovirus and it is NASTY!!!! The Dr showed me her throat as he swabbed her and she was gagging and choking and screaming like Mom pick me up now!!! Highly contagious so I should have it in a few days given my unstable immune system!! Can't wait- but prayin Im bypassed!! Especially the kids with school starting- I hope they dont get it!!! And if you care her diapers smell like fish!!!!! FISH!!!! We still cant keep her fever down and she screams and pushes everything awaya nd wont eat or take the meds. Only good thing is she lets you cuddle and normally she is to busy for cuddling!!

3 Comments:

At 10:16 PM, August 30, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so weird, I had her second service and she was nothing but smiles, smiles, smiles for me. I hope she is feeling better soon, I will be praying for her, and for you sanity. Call if you need any help.

 
At 11:02 PM, August 30, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

I feel HORRIBLE for any babies in there that may have been exposed to her!!! She was fine before and during church, she became feverish shortly after we got home but I figured it was her teeth or we never would have taken her. I especially feel sorry for Wayne and Kim as they loved all over her!! I hope that they are feeling fine!!!

 
At 3:39 AM, September 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home