Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Friday, September 15, 2006

Ford Maumee Closing-OH NO!!!!!!!!

When it rains- Yes it pours!!! Of course Matt works at Maumee stamping which is closing it's doors within a year and they always do it quicker than they said they would.

God is sure testing our faith!! I believe he has a better plan for us but how will we know if we make the right decision given our options???

We don't yet know our options but in our eyes right now they aren't good.

All the thoughts go thru your head, what if we have to move- which I'm fine with it's just a house I don't get too attatched to stuff BUT---- In a market like this, a house you lived in for 2 years, you will never come close to getting the money you need. But I know I'm thinking too far but that is human nature.

Where is the line between having faith and planning ahead. You have to think about stuff, but isn't that worry??

What really stinks is they rarely tell you much until it happens, they tell you Fri. you won't have a job come monday.

I'll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, September 16, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

This really bites. You are all in my prayers. I was going to lease a Ford next, but I will now have to stick with Jeep...unless Matt continues to work for Ford, of course.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home