Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

HELP!!!!!!

Every school day from 7:45- till after 8:00am our neighbor girl two doors down stands at the bus stop and fun screams and squeals at the top her lungs!!! It is so loud I can hear her from every room in my house- therefore some days it wakes Maddi way too early!!!! Her parents aren't really even out there watching her nor do they ever really watch her. I am not a confrontational person nor do I have a polite way in me when I am SO ANGRY!!!! How stupid of me to be so angry but I wanted to go tell her to SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked Matt to say something cuz he would have a much nicer way but I don't know if he will. What do I do????

3 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, October 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should all gather around the parents window at, like, 1 am and start screaming for five minutes...or you could leave taffy at the bus stop.

 
At 12:26 PM, October 25, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

I would go out and ask the little girl why she is screaming and then tell her the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf.

 
At 4:53 PM, October 26, 2006, Blogger Ashley said...

I would say something to her parents. It might cause a problem thought, but still it is rude and causing you distress. You are supposed to handle your anger before the sun goes down, so no 1 am scream fests. I get really annoyed when kids do stuff like that, I feel your pain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home