Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Spaghetti!!!!

Lots and lots of spaghetti!!! Braeden's family B-day party is Fri. and I have no portion control, therefore we have enough spaghetti for an army!!! I can never judge how much food but I don't like to run out, so you never leave my house hungry!! Spahetti, bread and salad and of course chocolate B-day cake!!!

For a 7 year old he should be having a great B-day-but I can't post his presents yet but they are big ones, he will be so excited!!

If your hungry come wish him a happy birthday at 6:30!!

1 Comments:

At 2:20 PM, October 06, 2006, Blogger Ashley said...

oh my gosh I love spaghetti! I think it would be a sin to be Italian and dislike it. Happy Birthday to Braeden!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home