Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Friday, September 15, 2006

So Far the only option offered----

All the buy outs you are hearing about on the news leave out alot of detail.

We only qualify for $15,000 for 4 years for school and 1/2 of his pay then everything you worked for you sign off and all ties are severed.

Not even an option. He would still have to get a full time job for a whole lot less pay and go to school full time- not possible.

And even after 4 years of school he still would be at less pay.

I hope the Lord shows a better plan and soon!!!

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, September 16, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dad's plant is closing soon. He can retire which is about 36,000 a year, but both of my sisters are going to be going to college next year, so that is unlikely. I think what they are doing is bad. He's worked their 33 years and then they just cut your job. And what's worse is they want to take those jobs overseas and exploite the people. I'm hoping that they change their minds.
-ashley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home