Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Long time no Blog-

I know, I know. I like to use my own real pictures and I find it a terrible pain to download them from camera so therefore I don't update that often. I will try to do better for those that even care or read. Give me some topics you'd like to know about- that would realy help me. If know one responds, I'll have to assume you don't really care and I probably won't bother to update that often. No pressure readers.

3 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, October 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it when you posted recipes- do you have any favorite TV shows or read any good books to recommend? Any good parenting tips for preschool children?

 
At 3:38 PM, October 01, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

I read, read every day as a matter of fact and am glad that you are updating. Don't give up on the blogosphere!

 
At 3:57 PM, October 01, 2006, Blogger larchmeany said...

I like the recipe idea...I think you should post recipes and offer samples to faithful readers on a regular basis. What about posts on hairdos? Like maybe you could post pictures of your favorite mullets...styles that you truly love, but never see anymore...the shag...the East-side 10-feet-high-bangs style (look for this in your high school yearbook)...the Farah feather (look at my high school year book)...and you could offer a discount for people who want to sport these various looks.

Just don't stop updating...your blogging is one of my favorite things about you...it is just one more way to keep in touch with the fam...Don't worry...people will come...winter is almost here, and they will look forward to staying in their warm houses and checking out your wit, wisdom, and woes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home