Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Siberian Husky vs. Mugzie (shih tzu)

This is what I found at my back door last night -Thanks to my son Braeden.

We had just gotten home and I let Mugzie outside without really looking. Then Braeden stood at the back door almost speechless!! He said' "um, mom".

Barely paying attention cuz I was busy I responded with my usual,"what Braeden?" And to my surprise I look up and see this large Siberian Husky staring me in the eyes on my own patio!!!

I thought, Oh nice, then I remembered OH NO!!! Mugzie is outside!! So I slowly opened the patio door to grab Mugzie and they are both starring at me on the step. The husky looked at Mugzie then at me and took another step closer and almost had his head in my kitchen!!! I quickly grabbed Mugzie by the neck and threw him inside and slammed the door. The Husky looked ok, but very wet as tho he had been gone for a while- but I did'nt want to trust him. He had a look about him like if you grab that dog Im grabbing you or the dog.

He continued to hang out, walking around my table and even got in the kids baby pool and hung out. I have seen him roaming our neighborhood before.

Mugzie is ok-thank God!!!

2 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, October 01, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

Yikes! he didn't have any tags on? or you didn't want to check? I'm surprised that neither of the dogs barked or growled at each other. Usually even little dogs are territorial.

 
At 8:57 PM, October 01, 2006, Blogger jessica said...

Yes, he had tags but I was not about to grab at his neck!! He had a hungry look in his eyes. I am surprised too that neither barked- they sniffed, I think Mugzie knew something wasn't right.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home