Babble Brain

Yeah, someone found my blog! I am a 32 yr. mother of three beautiful children and proud wife of my wonderful husband~ Matthew. I am blessed beyond my comprehension! I hope you too will be~ His gift is free if you receive. You have nothing to lose and all to gain! Ephesians 2:8-9 For it is by grace that you are saved, through your faith -not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. Not by works, so that no one can boast.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Bowling was a success

Braeden's kid party was a success!!! Glad Matt was there to help and celebrate.

If you know me, you know I don't like large groups of kids. I don't know how to relate to them and surely don't like to discipline them- they scare me!!!

But we had 5 boys, ages6-7 and they were the nicest group of boys!! Not hyper, well behaved, polite!! So glad my son made a good choice about his friends!!

We got a great deal!! Kind of expensive but you got alot for your money!!

$10 per kid included: unlimited pop
2 pieces of pizza
1 1/2 hours of bowling
4 game room tokens and tickets to turn in for prizes
a free bowling coupon to come back
Birthday boy got a REAL bowling pin to take home and friends signed it
And we had a hostess that did everything for us!!!

Highly recommend Miracle Lanes for bowling parties-was pretty clean, not smokey and not crowded at the time they do the parties!!

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, October 02, 2006, Blogger anearlgirl said...

glad it went well. I can't believe he is so old...I remember when he was just a wee little thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home